January 02, 2008

New Year, New Resolutions.

Its the new year!! and new years call for new resolutions!! while resolutions are made to be broken, this time i resolve to keep at least half of my resolutions.(i hope)

and here they are:

1. Cut down on my food consumption.

2. Exercise more.

3. Watch more anime.

4. Buy more figures.

5. Read more manga.

6. Learn Japanese.

7. Try some J-drama.

8. Attend otaku related conventions.(didnt go to a single one last year)

9. Visit Japan again.

10. Hopefully during comiket.

11. Do well in University.

12. Blog more.(daily i hope)

13. Have no regrets.(nearly impossible)


thats all for my resolutions. So, what would are your resolutions folks? do share if you could, i would love to hear them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also want to learn Japanese ^^ Good luck on your resolutions. Happy New YEar!^^

Anonymous said...

Some of your resolutions seem easier than others (I think from 3 to 5 especially).

I don't have resolutions myself, I always improvise and try to improve myself everyday.

To eat better, more serious in terms of studies (ah, I was Mister Last minute some years ago but it is never enough...) and be more open to others would be the few things I still have to work on if you really wanted to ask me in detail.

(Random note: I love your banner, fits the characters so well)

Anonymous said...

lol, Look like we have the similar new year resolutions

Anonymous said...

Unrealistic new year's resolution has left me in despair.