December 22, 2007

Seasons greetings and blessings for all!!!

Christmas is right around the corner and i guess that i have caught the bug as well.
So, here you are, a collection of my finest christmas pics. Merry Christmas folks and thanks for reading this blog.



Just some side info for you. My alias Setsuna-san is derived from one of my favourite character. Sakurazaki Setsuna.
And for any good Samaritan who might be lurking around here. Here's my christmas wish list.
1. Lifetime supply of manga.
2. Lifetime supply of anime.
3. Everlasting high speed internet connection.
4. Lifetime supply of figures.
5. Fly free for life on any airlines bound for japan.
6. Meet Hirano Aya.
7. Being able to attend every comiket.
8. Peace among animebloggers.
9. Publish my own manga.
10. Free for life shopping in Akihabara.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. now thats one hell of a wishlist

Anonymous said...

Nice list ^^. Happy Holidays to you Setsuna-san. I hope you do get something on that list. Btw, nice Christmas pictures...I'm planning on picking something for Christmas but everyone seems to be posting the ones I want lol.

Anonymous said...

Merry X-Mas!
Hope you can meet Aya Hirano one day (the most probable of your wishes). ^^;

Setsuna-san said...

@all: merry christmas to you as well. and may Haruhi bless you.

Anonymous said...

Seasons Greetings!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a moe Christmas :D

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Xmas. Santa already went back to the pole :p And also happy new year. I might have mine ronery style ;__;